Customer demands are changing and with it, the way we buy and sell in the B2B landscape is evolving. The demands on their supply chains and how they are managed have been heightened, requiring speed, clarity, and accuracy in forecasting.
Customers require a single view of the interactions they have with you as a supplier; from digital purchasing, orders made, to scheduled maintenance, billing information, and provisioning times, whilst at the same time giving B2B businesses a platform to develop new revenue models through insight and automation.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Enigen’s experience-led design and technology implementation experience, and Oracle’s market-leading Customer Experience (CX) applications and Supply Chain Management (SCM) products, have come together to drive data-driven, customer-centric supply chain visibility throughout the entire value chain.
This enables businesses to build a customer portal which offers better customer experience to their end users:
- Create eCommerce, product and solution configuration, and self-service capability
- Create new and unified revenue models through subscriptions
- Build in complex configuration, and create BOMs that previously needed Engineers and lengthy sales cycles
- Deploy easy-to-use, self-service Knowledge and Content
- Allow for simple revision and management of maintenance schedules
Whilst operationally, enterprises can develop more visible and transparent supply chains through:
- The ability to track, manage, and control stocking and handling
- Capbility to schedule ship-from-stock, drop ship, and make-to-order items based on real-time product availability and delivery capacity
- Facilitate rapid order execution and pricing management
- Enable Product Master Data Management (MDM) and Product Information Management (PIM)
- Execution of Field Service operations
If you’re interested in learning more, please complete the form below, and a member of our team will reach out to you.