Digital Business Analyst
Job Title: Digital Business Analyst
Hours: Full time (40-hours per week)
Location: Colchester, London, or UK Remote
Are you a Business Analyst with experience driving greenfield implementation projects?
Are you looking for an environment where you can adapt your approach to the client requirements to ensure they get the best solution delivered to match their needs?
Read on as this Digital Business Analyst role could be the opportunity for you.
Enigen is a leading Consulting Oracle Platinum Partner, delivering CX implementations across a wide range of sectors, and size of organisation. With over 12 years in the digital CRM and Customer Experience space, Enigen has one of the largest portfolios of customers implementing Oracle solutions in the UK and international market.
As we continue to execute our strategic growth plans, we are looking to grow our Project Management team to ensure successful project delivery for our clients.
This is a business-critical role within the implementation team, where you will utilise your stakeholder management experience to build and manage relationships internally and externally.
You’ll be leading workshops to drive effective requirement gathering to aid in the redevelopment of their processes and how to best utilise their chosen Oracle platforms, translating requirements into functional design documentation for configuration and build.
What are your key responsibilities?
- Develop and own the customer strategy model by analysing customer process, and process improvements.
- Elicit and document business requirements by leading workshops or other means to ascertain information required, translating them into functional requirements.
- Create user journeys.
- Elicit and document business processes and/or facilitate process re-engineering to meet business objectives.
- Own design documentation and coordinate contributors.
- Present and communicate designed solution to different stakeholders (users, senior management and project sponsor).
- Work with development teams and communicate key insights and solution objectives in order to design the best suited technical solution for the customer.
- Perform quality assurance at different stages of the project (pre-sales, design, pre-UAT, pre-go-live, post-go-live).
- Proactively look for ways to improve monitoring, identify issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Create and manage Test and QA plans, to assess functionality, performance, reliability, stability and capability.
What are we looking for?
We are hoping you can bring with you experience of delivering digital transformations, with a functional knowledge of CRM / CX / SCM functions such as marketing, sales, lead to cash, eCommerce, PIM and order management.
You’ll hopefully have experience leading workshops to elicit requirements and develop testing plans and generating process documentation, with an eye for ensuring UX is considered at all times.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a growing organisation in a business-critical role, get in touch to discuss how you can join #TeamEnigen
How to apply: Either apply through LinkedIn or email a copy of your CV and a cover letter to James.Ballard@enigen.co.uk
Enigen UK is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally. We will avoid unlawful discrimination in all aspects of employment, including recruitment and selection, promotion, transfer, opportunities for training, pay and benefits and all other terms of employment.
Enigen UK strive for an inclusive workplace where all forms of diversity are valued, including gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or background.