Digital Business Analyst
Job Title: Digital Business Analyst
Hours: Full time (40-hours per week)
Location: Colchester, London, or UK Remote
Are you a Digital Business Analyst with experience driving greenfield implementation projects?
Do you have experience delivering eCommerce projects, with an openness to learning how to deliver additional Cloud-/SaaS-based platforms?
Are you looking for an environment where you have the autonomy to adapt your approach to the client’s requirements to ensure they get the best solution delivered to match their needs?
Read on as this Digital Business Analyst role could be an opportunity for you.
Enigen is a leading Consulting Oracle Platinum Partner, delivering CX implementations across a wide range of sectors, and sizes of organisations. With over 12 years in the digital CRM and Customer Experience space, Enigen has one of the largest portfolios of customers implementing Oracle solutions in the UK and international market.
This is a business-critical role where you will utilise your stakeholder management experience to build and manage relationships to leading workshops and drive effective requirement gathering with our customers to ensure the customer gets the most out of the platforms and support process redevelopment, translating requirements into functional design documentation for the implementation team to sue for configuration and build.
What are your key responsibilities?
- Develop and own the customer strategy model by analysing customer process, and process improvements
- Create user journeys
- Elicit and document business processes and/or facilitate process re-engineering to meet business objectives
- Own design documentation and coordinate contributors
- Present and communicate the solutions to different stakeholders (users, senior management, and project sponsor)
- Work with development teams and communicate key insights and solution objectives in order to design the best-suited technical solution for the customer
- Perform quality assurance at different stages of the project (pre-sales, design, pre-UAT, pre-go-live, post-go-live)
- Proactively look for ways to improve monitoring, identify issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Create and manage Test and QA plans, to assess functionality, performance, reliability, stability, and capability
What are we looking for?
We are hoping you can bring with you experience of delivering digital transformations as a Business Analyst, ideally with an eCommerce perspective.
Experience leading workshops to gather requirements, developing testing plans, and managing process documentation, with an eye for ensuring UX is considered at all times.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a growing organisation in a business-critical role, get in touch to discuss how you can join #TeamEnigen
How to apply: Either apply here or email a copy of your CV and a cover letter to James.Ballard@enigen.co.uk
Enigen UK is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally. We will avoid unlawful discrimination in all aspects of employment, including recruitment and selection, promotion, transfer, opportunities for training, pay and benefits and all other terms of employment.
Enigen UK strive for an inclusive workplace where all forms of diversity are valued, including gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or background.