Job Title: Project Manager
Hours: Full time (40-hours per week)
Location: UK – Colchester (Hybrid working)
Enigen is a multi-award-winning Oracle Partner, delivering CX and Supply Chain Management (SCM) technology implementations across a wide range of sectors.
With over 12 years’ experience, Enigen has one of the largest portfolios of customers implementing Oracle applications. As part of our growth, we are looking to expand our Project Management team.
As part of the implementation team, the Project Manager is responsible for delivery governance and success for Enigen customers on small to medium sized projects, incorporating all client facing, planning, organisation, and billable resources for projects, working with finance on PMO support for budget management, finance, and invoicing.
You will manage implementation of Oracle applications across a wide range of accounts. You will deliver projects and manage accounts across a number of different customers to time and budget.
- Project management, ownership, and successful delivery of customer work in line with agreed customer requirements and budget.
- Management of ad-hoc customers consulting packages, and assignment of work.
- Responsibility for delivery governance and success for Enigen customers, incorporating client facing, planning, organisation, and billable resources for projects.
- Budget management for projects.
- Work with finance on the production of weekly reports.
- Liaising with customers on project plans, and project milestones.
- Reporting to members of the leadership team on project progress, milestones, and financial figures relating to project costs and billing.
- Ensuring all project changes are agreed in writing.
- Risk management and governance of projects and customer delivery.
- Ensuring that projects are structured correctly with governance, communication and applied methodologies.
- Resource coordination of the billable project team.
- Ownership of project plans.
- Sign off of project management estimation.
- Point of escalation for small/ medium sized projects.
- Providing support to wider business functions including Sales and Marketing.
The list of main activities is not exhaustive, and the post holder may be required to undertake other relevant and appropriate duties as reasonably required.
Your experience should include:
- Strong and demonstrable experience in stakeholder and issue management
- Experience of all phases of a project lifecycle
- Good understanding of cloud/ SaaS/ PaaS – Working knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Experience with Oracle technology
- Demonstrable experience of managing risk logs
- Experience of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Project estimation
- Demonstrable experience of managing client expectations with commercial rigour
- 2-5 years of Project Management experience
Benefits: Private Health, Group Pension Plan, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Headspace Subscription and Birthday Leave.
Enigen UK is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally. We will avoid unlawful discrimination in all aspects of employment, including recruitment and selection, promotion, transfer, opportunities for training, pay and benefits, and all other terms of employment.
Enigen UK strives for an inclusive workplace where all forms of diversity are valued, including gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or background.