Job Title: Analyst
Hours: Full time (40-hours per week)
Location: Colchester – Hybrid working
Enigen is a leading Customer Experience Consultancy, that help businesses transform into efficient, digital, customer driven organisations. We do this through business assessment, process re-engineering, and technology implementation, using market leading Oracle applications and platforms, across a wide range of sectors, and size of organisation.
With over 10 years experience, Enigen have one of the largest portfolios of customers implementing Oracle solutions across Sales, Marketing, CPQ (Configuration, Pricing and Quoting), Service and Commerce in the UK market.
We’re looking for passionate, career focused individuals from a range of disciplines that want to build a career in the IT and business consulting industry. You will be trained on a range of design and discovery techniques, as well as how to implement Oracle applications with Oracle training.
As an Analyst, with a career path towards Consultancy, you will be involved with the below activities, developing your understanding of business and how the technology can support different initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting Consultants on discovery and design of new solutions to address business problems
- Training and maintaining Oracle applications and configuration skills, working with Oracle support and product development to understand software enhancement
- Building and writing design and test documentation in line with customer requirements
- Implementing the technology in line with agreed specifications
- Producing process diagrams
- Working with partners to interrogate bugs and software issues
- Presenting/ running workshops with customers as part of a team or independently
- Working collaboratively with project managers, consultants, developers and testers, both internally and externally
- Providing post implementation support to customers
- Managing workload and timesheets effectively to ensure that delivery timelines are achieved for our customers
- Provide excellent service and commitment to our customers
- Supporting marketing and brand activities
The list of key responsibilities is not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to undertake other relevant and appropriate duties as reasonably required.
Required/desirable experience and skills:
- Ideally a 2.1 Degree or higher in an IT/ business related discipline, or relevant experience
- Knowledge of development languages and what they are used for are advantageous. Experience of developing code would be beneficial, but not mandatory
- Ability to learn quickly and a commitment to learn
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
Benefits: Private Health, Group Pension Plan, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Birthday leave, Headspace subscription.
Enigen UK is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally. We will avoid unlawful discrimination in all aspects of employment, including recruitment and selection, promotion, transfer, opportunities for training, pay and benefits, and all other terms of employment.
Enigen UK strives for an inclusive workplace where all forms of diversity are valued, including gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or background.