Job Title: Support Analyst
Reports to: Managed Service & Support Manager
Hours: Full time (40-hours per week)
Enigen are a leading consulting Oracle partner in the UK for the implementation of Customer Experience technology.
The role is responsible for the end to end management of support tickets raised by customers for products across the Oracle CX platform, working closely with all members of the Managed Services & Support team. This role also includes the management of IT support tickets raised by the internal Enigen team.
This will include communication with customers to obtain the necessary information to review and resolve tickets, configuration and development of customer environments, and escalation to the product vendor (Oracle) as necessary.
Continual skill development is a key expectation for this position, to meet current and future support needs in an expanding area of the company.
We’re looking for passionate, career-focused individuals that want to build a career in the IT and business consulting industry.
- Managing and documenting help desk tickets
- Assess and resolve tickets by configuring or developing supported applications
- Liaising with customers via phone and email
- Follows support processes and tracks against SLA’s
- Working closely with the Managed Service & Support Manager to identify, escalate, and resolve support enquiries as necessary
- Developing personal skills across the current and upcoming Oracle CX suite in line with business strategy
- On-going collaboration with the support team to share knowledge and identify development needs
- Raise and manage service requests with Oracle for supported products
- Managing internal IT support requests
The list of main activities is not exhaustive, and the post holder may be required to undertake other relevant and appropriate duties as reasonably required.
Desirable experience and skills:
- Experience in a 2nd line technical support position
- Experience in using, administering, or developing any CX/CRM OR any Oracle applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Willingness and desire to learn
- Demonstrable interest in technology
- Strong organisational skills, and an ability to multitask
- Knowledge of Java/C# or similar object-orientated languages
- Knowledge of web development technologies (HTML/CSS/JS/PHP)
Benefits: Private Health, Group Pension Plan, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme.