Sales Manager – Consulting and Support
Job Title: Sales Manager – Consulting and Support
Hours: Full time (40-hours per week)
Location: Colchester/London/Home-based (as per contract)
Our goal is simple – to be the leading Oracle CX partner in Europe, taking transformational services to the market that allow us to differentiate against our competition, but most importantly deliver powerful customer experiences to our clients and theirs.
Enigen are an Oracle platinum partner, delivering CX implementations across a wide range of sectors, and size of organisation. With over 10 years experience in the CRM and Customer Experience space, Enigen have one of the largest portfolios of customers implementing Oracle solutions across eCommerce, Sales, Marketing, CPQ and Service in the UK market.
We are looking for an experienced sales executive to join the team and take our core propositions to the market. You will have a solid knowledge of Customer Experience and experience in solution-based selling, as well as referenceable experience in hitting sales targets and closing 7 figure services/consulting deals. You will know how to position technologies such as eCommerce, CRM and CPQ tools.
Acting as the main face of the company to new business sales you’ll work closely with all departments in Enigen from Marketing, Alliances and Delivery to win innovative business that grows Enigen, builds on our relationship with Oracle and makes a positive impacts to our clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing relationships with our key partner Oracle to sell the value of Enigen
- Creating new pipeline opportunities through networking and business development
- Selling the value of Enigen to potential clients, and present our differentiators
- Monthly and quarterly reporting on opportunities through CRM
- Working closely with Enigen’s Alliances and Marketing team in creating content, and value add to our partners
- Delivering against annual sales target
- Leading new business pitches
- Build long terms Building long term value based relationships with clients
- Owning and coordinating key RFP’s
The list of key responsibilities is not exhaustive, and the post holder may be required to undertake other relevant and appropriate duties as reasonably required. Travel should be expected as part of this role.
- Demonstrable experience of closing 7 figure services deals
- Understanding of the Oracle CX suite
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrable experience of CXO engagement and stakeholder management
- Experience in complex services sales
- Coordinating different departments as part of a bid
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
Benefits: Private Health, Group Pension Plan, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme.
How to apply: Please email a copy of your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com