Managing Consultant/Architect – eCommerce & Web Apps
Job Title: Managing Consultant/Architect– eCommerce and Web Apps
Hours: Full time (40-hours per week)
Location: Colchester/London/Homebased (as per contract)
Enigen are a leading consulting Oracle Platinum Partner, delivering CX implementations across a wide range of sectors, and size of organisation. With over 10 years experience in the CRM and Customer Experience space, Enigen have one of the largest portfolios of customers implementing Oracle solutions across eCommerce, Sales, Marketing, CPQ and Service in the UK market.
eCommerce and web portals are an area of strategic growth for Enigen, and especially in the B2B space. Oracle’s Commerce Cloud technology is rated a market leader by analyst firms, and Enigen aspire to become the leading Oracle partner in Europe for eCommerce in the cloud.
We are looking for an experienced Managing Consultant to join our team to lead our growing Commerce and Web applications team. You don’t need to have Oracle experience, but you do need to have experience with a leading Commerce technology, and bring both business and technical skills.
Working with our executive team, you will lead the pre-sales solution process and project governance, whilst building a team of muli-skilled consultants and developers, collaborating with other delivery departments for client success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Defining the delivery methodology in-line with company objectives
- Ownership through yourself and the team of pre-sales engagements, requirements gathering and articulating solution benefits
- Building re-useable assets
- Owning end-to-end solution design including, but not limited to:
- Functional end to end process design
- Customer Journey
- Key group architecture disciplines (Business, Data, Application, Technology, Integration, Security etc.)
- Technical governance
- Application of design principles e.g. application performance optimization, modular design, re-use, scalability etc.
- Demonstrate best-practice consultancy capabilities throughout all engagements
- Line Management and team development
- Hiring and enablement
- Resource management and assignment
- Independently delivering, and where necessary leading, all activities throughout the end to end project life cycle, covering Design, Build, Testing, UAT, and Go Live Support
- Lead all aspects of solution implementation (front end, back end, extensions)
- Proving functional and technical support to the wider business
- Proactively providing solutions to satisfy customers commercial and functional business needs
The list of key responsibilities is not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to undertake other relevant and appropriate duties as reasonably required. Travel should be expected as part of this role.
- Advanced understanding of the Bootstrap library, and CSS in general
- Mark up languages, such as HTML and XML
- Experience with API programming, particularly with common examples such as REST/SOAP
- NodeJS / React
- PHP and .NET (C# or Java)
- Familiarity with Python
- An understanding and grounding in UX Design fundamentals
- Proven track record in stakeholder management, both client and third parties
- Addressing the requirements of the customer and business, being cognizant of commercial considerations for both
- Experience leading and developing a team
- Experience of either Oracle Commerce Cloud, Oracle ATG, Magento, Hybris, Demandware, or similar
- Demonstrable experience of systems integration practices and middleware systems
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall project methodologies is beneficial
Benefits: Private Health, Group Pension Plan, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme.
How to apply: Please email a copy of your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org