Head of Project Management
Job Title: Head of Project Management
Hours: Full time (40-hours per week)
Location: Colchester, London, or UK Remote
Are you a Project Management leader who has delivered large-scale transformations, with a strong understanding of Cloud/SaaS/PaaS and the ability to pick up new technologies quickly?
Are you a results-driven team player, with expertise in stakeholder management and driving towards resolutions and project delivery within a consulting environment?
Are you passionate about delivering internal process change and governance?
Read on as this Head of Project Management role could be the opportunity for you.
Enigen is a leading Consulting Oracle Platinum Partner, delivering CX implementations across a wide range of sectors, and size of organisation. With over 12 years in the digital CRM and Customer Experience space, Enigen has one of the largest portfolios of customers implementing Oracle solutions in the UK market. We are now extending that to include Supply Chain Management technology for a customer-centric, digital world.
As we continue to execute our strategic growth plans, we are looking to grow our Project Management team to ensure successful project delivery for our clients.
As part of the company’s Delivery team, the Head of Project Management is responsible for delivery governance and success for Enigen projects, taking ownership of the Project Management department, team development, structure, governance and process, as well as having direct responsibility for Project Management of some client accounts.
You will bring your experience in a customer facing environment to develop our practices and grow the current and expanding team of Project Managers in line with our mission and values.
What are your key responsibilities?
- Act as a coach to the Project Managers within the company, helping to ensure processes are being adapted correctly.
- Project management, ownership, and successful delivery of customer work.
- Develop and implement training for Project Managers and others in the organisation to ensure a consistency in understanding and approach, both internally and externally.
- Establishing clear project management objectives and targets; monitoring the performances regularly through dedicated KPIs, project plans, and RAID logs.
- Responsibility for delivery, governance, and success for Enigen customers, incorporating stakeholder management, planning, organisation, and billable resources for projects.
- Budget management for projects.
- Point of escalation past Project Manager for programme / project issues.
- Working with finance on the production of weekly reports.
- Reporting to members of the leadership team on project progress, milestones, and financial figures relating to project costs and billing.
- Support the sales team with RFI/RFP replies and subsequent planning.
- Risk management and governance of projects and customer delivery.
- Sign off of project management estimation for key bids and supporting pre-sales activities.
- Occasional travel to Enigen’s clients around the UK and internationally.
What are we looking for?
We are hoping you can bring with you experience across all phases of the project lifecycle and delivering multi-million-pound software implementation transformation projects, with a good understanding of SaaS/PaaS/Cloud technology.
We’d also be interested if you have experience with supplier management, project estimation, and management of risk logs.
Additionally, you will have a working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies, along with a Prince 2 qualification.
Whereas not a prerequisite, something that would make you stand out considerably is experience with customer experience (CX) technologies, such as eCommerce, CPQ, CRM, etc.
As we grow further, this role will be key to ensure we continually over-deliver on bigger and more complex projects, where your experience of building and developing teams is key.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a growing organisation in a business-critical role, get in touch to discuss how you can join #TeamEnigen
Benefits: Private Health, Group Pension Plan, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Dental, Headspace Subscription and Birthday Leave.
How to apply: Either apply here or email a copy of your CV and a cover letter to James.Ballard@enigen.co.uk
Enigen UK is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally. We will avoid unlawful discrimination in all aspects of employment, including recruitment and selection, promotion, transfer, opportunities for training, pay and benefits and all other terms of employment.
Enigen UK strive for an inclusive workplace where all forms of diversity are valued, including gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or background.