Full Stack Developer (eCommerce)
Job Title: Full Stack Developer (eCommerce)
Hours: Full time (40-hours per week)
Location: Colchester / London / Home based
Enigen are a leading consulting Oracle Platinum Partner, delivering CX implementations across a wide range of sectors, and size of organisation. With over 10 years’ experience in the CRM and Customer Experience space, Enigen have one of the largest portfolios of customers implementing Oracle solutions across eCommerce, Sales, Marketing, CPQ and Service in the UK market.
We are looking for an experienced Developer to join our team, helping to extend and expand Oracle’s Commerce Cloud solution through your innovative development experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building custom widgets and extensions within the commerce application
- Developing extensions to Oracle Commerce Cloud to expand the API offering
- Supporting functional designs
- Supporting / defining technical designs
- Defining and supporting test cycles
- Independently delivering, and where necessary leading, all activities throughout the end to end project life cycle, covering Design, Build, Testing, UAT, and Go Live Support
Technical proficiency desired
- Mark up languages, such as HTML and XML
- Advanced understanding of the Bootstrap library, and CSS in general
- Experience with API programming, particularly with REST
- NodeJS / React
- Database driven website development a benefit
- Familiarity with Python a benefit
- An understanding and grounding in UX Design fundamentals
- Experience in overall commerce project architecture a benefit
Benefits: Private Health, Group Pension Plan, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme.
How to apply: Please email a copy of your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org