CX Consultant (eCommerce)
Job Title: CX Consultant (eCommerce)
Hours: Full time (40-hours per week)
Enigen are a leading Consulting Oracle Partner, delivering CX implementations
across a wide range of sectors, and size of organisation. With over 10 years in the
CRM and Customer Experience space, Enigen have one of the largest portfolios of
customers implementing Oracle solutions across eCommerce, Sales, Marketing,
CPQ, Service and Social in the UK market.
We’re looking for a CX Consultant with a focus in the eCommerce sector to join our
team. You will be responsible for working with a small team of developers and
configurators using a range of Oracle Customer Experience technologies, whilst
also being trained on a range of products across the Oracle Customer Experience
Reporting to the Implementation and Support Manager, you will also work with
Project Managers on a day to day basis delivering transformational projects and
smaller customer engagements, often working remotely with our other locations or
on site with customers. You will have knowledge of configuring and developing
solutions using a range of applications, as well as good communication and
customer facing skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Independently delivering all activities throughout the end to end project life
cycle, covering Design, Build, Testing, UAT, Deployments, Go-Live and PostLive Support.
- Configuring and developing Oracle applications in a project environment,
with a core focus on the Oracle Commerce Cloud platform.
- Supporting pre-sales efforts with customers to understand requirements.
- Provide system-abstract consultancy services to prospective and current
- Combining customer experience and user experience skills to deliver
industry leading solutions.
- Working from technical and functional design documents to configure and
develop application functionality.
- Continual development across the Oracle CX solutions suite, with a view to
working across multiple products.
- Achieving Oracle implementation certification in a least one CX/CRM
- Working collaboratively with Enigen team members and customers alike to
deliver successful business engagements.
- Supporting marketing and brand activities.
The list of key responsibilities is not exhaustive, and the post holder may be
required to undertake other relevant and appropriate duties as reasonably required.
Your experience and skills will include:
- Strong understanding of Knockout.js and ReactJS frameworks.
- Experience working with the Bootstrap library, and CSS in general.
- Mark-up languages, such as HTML and XML.
- API programming, particularly common example such as REST/SOAP.
- Using JSON.
- PHP and .NET (C# or Java).
- Familiarity with Python.
- Experience in application of other languages is beneficial but not key.
- Experience with Agile or Waterfall project methodologies.
- Graphic and web design skills are desirable but not key.
- UX Design skills are desirable but not key.
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience in designing and implementing eCommerce software (e.g. Oracle
- Commerce Cloud, Magento, Shopify) and its supporting products.
- Commerce based consulting experience in the below areas is also desirable:
- Designing user personas, goals and objectives.
- Interface & design, usability & content strategy, conversion
optimization and journey mapping.
- Loyalty, promotion, in-store, stock, service & delivery integration
Benefits: Private Health, Group Pension Plan, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance
How to apply: Please email a copy of your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com