Job Title: Technical Consultant – Oracle EBS (Contractor)
Reports To: Managing Consultant – SCM
Hours: Full time (40-hours per week)
Location: UK Hybrid , home with client travel across the UK.
Contract Duration: Approx 3 months
Estimated Contract Start Date: October 2023
Enigen is a leading Consulting Oracle Partner, delivering CX implementations across a wide range of sectors, and size of organisation. With nearly 15 years experience, we have one of the widest portfolios of Oracle CX clients in EMEA, and have recently expanded in to SCM.
As part of a new project in the UK we are looking for an experienced EBS Technical Consultant who will work closely with a Functional Consultant and Architect to understand the requirement and build the custom components as per the requirement.
Key responsibilities include:
- Configuring personalisation’s in EBS Forms.
- Making changes to the OAF pages like adding additional fields to the standard UI and configuring personalisation’s.
- Developing new reports and making changes to the existing reports.
- Liaising with the Functional Consultant and Architect to contribute to the improvement of development quality.
- Preparation of Technical design documentation as per the project requirements.
- Working with PM’s, Functional Consultant/Architect to collaborate on technical solutions and project estimations.
- Supporting the Functional Consultant during the testing.
- Managing and documenting help desk tickets.
- Follows support processes and tracks against SLA’s.
- Raise and manage service requests with Oracle for supported products.
The list of key responsibilities is not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to undertake other relevant and appropriate duties as reasonably required. Travel should be expected as part of this role.
- At least 5 years of Oracle EBS Technical experience.
- Experience with configuring Personalization’s in EBS Forms.
- Experience with configuring extensions/personalization’s in OAF Pages
- Experience with building reports in EBS.
- Solid knowledge on Data Migration in EBS.
- End to End implementation experience is beneficial.
- Experience of integrating EBS with other third-party applications is beneficial.
Enigen UK is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally. We will avoid unlawful discrimination in all aspects of employment, including recruitment and selection, promotion, transfer, opportunities for training, pay and benefits, and all other terms of employment.
Enigen UK strives for an inclusive workplace where all forms of diversity are valued, including gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or background.