Job Title: CX Consultant (CPQ)
Hours: Full time (40-hours per week)
Location: Remote (UK)
Enigen is a multi-award-winning Oracle Partner, delivering CX and Supply Chain Management (SCM) technology implementations across a wide range of sectors.
With over 14 years’ experience, Enigen has one of the largest portfolios of customers implementing Oracle applications.
We’re looking for a CX Consultant to join our team. This role is to provide subject matter expertise for Oracle CX applications, where you will have a specific background in CPQ. You will be responsible for working with a small team of developers and configurators using a range of Oracle Customer Experience technologies. The successful candidate will be expected to lead by example, further developing their existing CPQ and consultancy capabilities across the Oracle CX suite.
You will work with Project Managers and other members of a project team on a day to day basis delivering transformational projects and smaller customer engagements, often working remotely with our other locations or on site with customers. You will have knowledge of configuring developing solutions using a range of applications, as well as good communication and customer facing skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting pre-sales efforts with customer to understand requirements.
- Provide system-abstract consultancy services to prospective and current customers.
- Working from technical and functional design documents to configure application functionality.
- Providing a key technical point of contact across CPQ implementations/developments within the team.
- Independently delivering all activities throughout the end to end project life cycle, covering Design, Build, Testing, UAT, and Go Live Support.
- Configuring and developing multiple Oracle applications in a project environment, with a core focus on the CX/CRM Cloud.
- Achieving Oracle implementation certification in a least one CX/CRM application.
- Combining customer experience and user experience skills to deliver industry leading solutions.
- Working collaboratively with Enigen team members and customers alike to deliver successful business engagements.
- Supporting marketing and brand activities.
The list of key responsibilities is not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to undertake other relevant and appropriate duties as reasonably required.
Your experience will include:
- Minimum two years delivering Oracle CPQ Cloud implementations.
- Experience of Cloud based / SaaS or PaaS technology.
- Experience configuring and administering CX/CRM Applications.
- Proven experience of working with at least one high-level programming language (e.g. PHP, .Net, Java).
- Demonstrable experience working with webservices/API’s.
- Experience with Agile or Waterfall project methodologies.
- Experience of CPQ and Commerce working together is valuable but not mandatory.
Benefits: Private Health, Group Pension Plan, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Headspace, Birthday Leave.
Enigen UK is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally. We will avoid unlawful discrimination in all aspects of employment, including recruitment and selection, promotion, transfer, opportunities for training, pay and benefits, and all other terms of employment.
Enigen UK strives for an inclusive workplace where all forms of diversity are valued, including gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, or background.